Saturday, September 10, 2011

Could you love me?

Could You Love Me Like My God?
By Beth Fowler

Could you reassure me that we'll always be together?
Could you always be glad to hear from me, no matter how long it's been?
Could you always forgive me?
Could you help me overcome my shortcomings?
Could you encourage me?
Could you always accept me, especially when I can't accept myself?
Could you be with me in spirit?
Could you make me tremble?
Could you travel everywhere with me?
Could you turn my burdens into wings?
Could you take away my fear?
Could you always delight in me?
Could you want me to be free?
Could you ask only for my love?
Could you give me strength when I feel weak?
Could you be steadfast in your love so that it endures forever?
Could you save me a place to sit beside you?
Could you be faithful?
Could you enjoy sharing peace and quiet?
Could you always be my shield?
Could you heal my hurts and wounds?
Could you turn my sadness into laughter?
Could you never leave me?
Could you always be a blessing?
Could you save me from myself?
Could you be my stronghold in times of trouble?
Could you reward me more than I deserve?
Could you always be concerned about me?
Could you be my resting place?
Could you always melt my heart?
Could you trust me to do things for you?
Could you fill my cup so full its always overflowing?
Could you assure me that you're on your way so it's easier to wait for you?
Could you always have room in your heart for me?
Could you offer me everything you have?
Could you let me know I'm precious to you?
Could you have a mighty arm and a strong hand when I lean on you?
Could you always keep your promises?
Could you not mind when I pour out my heart to you?
Could you be my fortress when things don't go my way?
Could you carry me when I'm too tired?
Could you never break your word?
Could you be my shepherd?
Could you be so much a part of me that I never feel alone?
Could you never cease to amaze me?
Could you never turn away when I need you?
Could you be my refuge from the world?
Could you always give me HOPE?
Could you calm and quiet my soul?
Could you never turn away from me?
Could you mend my broken heart?
Could you claim me as your own?
Could you be the answer to my prayers?
Could you prove to me over and over how much I can entrust to you?
Could you promise to spend eternity with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment